website statistics

India National Thread

gvaisakh

26 minutes ago, nitinsanker said:

First event of the afternoon (400mh men )...a very creditable time of 49.94 by jithin paul in the 400m hurdles ........................ olympic qualification time was 49.40... the asian games gold was 49.71 .................

Hope he improves in Asian grand Prix....

Tokyo - 2020

Go India Go

5 minutes ago, Prashanth said:

What a close race in 200m Women's...but way far from qualification.

what is the final time ...................seems unofficially announced at 23.40 ...... but seems to personal best for jyothi ...... so we may have 3 runners at 23.3-23.4 ....... I feel only a matter of time before one breaks the Olympic qualification of 23.2 .................. also would like to see what is the 4*100 relay with these players  

Edited by nitinsanker

strength does not come from physical capacity but from an indomitable will. - Gandhi

Just now, nitinsanker said:

what is the final time seems unofficially announced at 23.40 ...... but seems to personal best for jyothi ...... so we may have 3 runners at 23.3-23.4 ....... I feel only a matter of time before one breaks the Olympic qualification of 23.2 ..................

I couldn't figure out the winners timings....So much confusion.

Tokyo - 2020

Go India Go

3 minutes ago, nitinsanker said:

what is the final time seems unofficially announced at 23.40 ...... but seems to personal best for jyothi ...... so we may have 3 runners at 23.3-23.4 ....... I feel only a matter of time before one breaks the Olympic qualification of 23.2 ..................

I heard has 23.39s at the medal ceremony

Tokyo - 2020

Go India Go

5 minutes ago, Prashanth said:

I couldn't figure out the winners timings....So much confusion.

really Doordarshan sports can be so unprofessional  that they do not give the time even after the medal ceremony ..... and after the ceremony they still seem to talking about who is first on live TV ????????????????

Edited by nitinsanker

strength does not come from physical capacity but from an indomitable will. - Gandhi

4 minutes ago, nitinsanker said:

really Doordarshan sports can be so unprofessional  that they do not give the time even after the medal ceremony ..... and after the ceremony they still seem to talking about who is first on live TV ????????????????

Yaa it was so pathetic....

Tokyo - 2020

Go India Go

200m men - dharambhir wins with a reasonable speed 21.02......................... with the olympic qualification at 20.50 .. I feel he is also close to the olympic qualification timing and can do it ......................

200 m women .....................great race so exciting ...really a photofinish .......................... 23.39 -srabani , 23.41- dutee , 23.42 - Jyothi .............................  three women so close to qualification 23.20 ...... I feel confident that one of them will break away to do the qualification ............................... for example here duttee had a very slow start ...............if she had a fast start then she can definately shave .1 to .2 which shoudl bring her to qualification 

800m women- as expected win by tintu  2:01.84 not close to her personal best ...but she was miles ahead of the rest so I guess no one to push her 

Edited by nitinsanker