website statistics

India National Thread

gvaisakh

1 hour ago, Prashanth said:

Dutee Chand creates NR in 100m Final in Fed Cup with 11.33s just missing the Olympic qualifying timing with 0.01s.

Amiya Mallick creates NR in 100m SF in Fed Cup with 10.25s missing the Olympic qualifying timing with 0.09s

:clap::clap::clap:

really awesome performance ......................... 2 national records in one day ................... I wish they had also hit the qualifying marks but with this kind of scores they would probably do better in the next event ................ This also says that the atheletics grand prix scores ( handheld ) were not a fluke ................. Anas was also close to the national record ....................... I would also like to see the 400 meters scores closely as then they may affect our 4*400 meter and relay performances 

strength does not come from physical capacity but from an indomitable will. - Gandhi

5 minutes ago, nitinsanker said:

really awesome performance ......................... 2 national records in one day ................... I wish they had also hit the qualifying marks but with this kind of scores they would probably do better in the next event ................ This also says that the atheletics grand prix scores ( handheld ) were not a fluke ................. Anas was also close to the national record ....................... I would also like to see the 400 meters scores closely as then they may affect our 4*400 meter and relay performances 

SRABANI NANDA and JYOTHI HM too are close with 11.45 and 11.46s...looks good for the 4x100m Relay also.....

Tokyo - 2020

Go India Go

12 minutes ago, Prashanth said:

SRABANI NANDA and JYOTHI HM too are close with 11.45 and 11.46s...looks good for the 4x100m Relay also.....

a sub 53 s by anilda and 53.06 by poovamma is good news for the relay 4*400 ...and this isthe semis possibly they would go faster in the finals 

strength does not come from physical capacity but from an indomitable will. - Gandhi

1 minute ago, Prashanth said:

what is the status of the Mens n Womens team standings in Asian Weightlifting Championships.

event still going on mens .......will update in 40 minutes