website statistics

India National Thread

gvaisakh

1 hour ago, rohan sharma said:

inter state

w 20km - Soumya,- 1:42:56 (OG 1:36:00)
M Polt Vault - Siva - 4.90m (OG 5.70)

I am not able to see the results can you give me the details 

strength does not come from physical capacity but from an indomitable will. - Gandhi

On 26/06/2016 at 14:51, shrikant said:

Done with my team.... will change accordingly as per future results... 

@kapil857

I did fill in my sheet on the prediction competition but it is looking almost  the same 15 for everyone ...it would be good if we add G, S, B to the 15 names and then give 2 points for correct medal  and 1 point if your person medals ........ and also reduce the list to top 10 so that people are forced to make more choices as of now it seems to have nearly all possible medallists 

Edited by nitinsanker

strength does not come from physical capacity but from an indomitable will. - Gandhi

Good outing at the ISSF world cup Baku - We have a record number of finalists - 9 

Finalists 

Man Singh - Skeet - ( 6th ) 

Sanjeev Rajput - 50m 3 positions - SILVER

Gagan - 50 M prone - ( 7th )

Heena - 25M pistol - ( 8th ) 

Jitu - 10 M pistol - SILVER

Gagn -10 M air rifle - 6th 

Abhinav - 10 M air rifle- 7th 

Kynan - Trap - 6th 

Pooja - 10 M Air Rifle - 4th 

Suprsing was Heena in the 25 M , she has never done well in the 25 M pistol , also for  Man  I think the first world cup final , shows that Skeet  is on a role , Kynans was also a fine performance he was leading most of the time in the event , welcfome return to form in the 10 M for gagan ............so overall a good outing 

Edited by nitinsanker