website statistics

India National Thread

gvaisakh

Just now, Suneet said:

What a match by Atanu Das. Can't believe he lost it. Arrow looked slightly closer in the shoot-off. Great match though! :)

Agreed...thought Atanu had it...but great match by both competitors... 

1 hour ago, kapil857 said:

Your info is wrong. Deepika was the last archer whereas Bombayala was the first archer. At least one of the 7s shot by Bombayala was the first arrow of the 3rd set. I think that at the archery website, the scores within a set are being displayed best to worst as opposed to the actual order in which they were shot. Same was the case in earlier matches as well..

Oh, my bad. Assumed wrongly on seeing the scores on the world archery site. That means assumptions about Mangal Singh Champia shooting those 8s the other day might also be wrong? Confused now. :wacko::mumble:

XXVI Kosanov Memorial 2016 , Almaty Kazakhstan

25 June 2016

Lots of Indian athletes will participate

Dharambir , O.P. , Renjith , all the jumpers except Arpinder , 4 X 100 relay team ( mens and womens )

1 hour ago, Suneet said:

Oh, my bad. Assumed wrongly on seeing the scores on the world archery site. That means assumptions about Mangal Singh Champia shooting those 8s the other day might also be wrong? Confused now. :wacko::mumble:

Yeah I had my doubts even then. Generally, Champia is the middle shooter rather than the last. A lot of people just assumed he shot all those 8's but nobody really knows...