website statistics

India National Thread

gvaisakh

7 hours ago, Prashanth said:

We have our 100th athlete.....No one took his name though I was keeping a watch on him...mohamaad Anas breaks 400m NR with 45.40 and qualifies to Rio....

:clap::clap:

Great news...

A golden day of indian sports...

:clap:

36 minutes ago, Vivek said:

Great news...

A golden day of indian sports...

:clap:

Hey Vivek, we got another one correct, btw, the women's relay team(4X400) is appearing in the list today, I hope the men's relay team also participates today.

Dear freinds this is a huge achievement for Indian sports, without any impressive goverment policy on sports since independence we have achived a great mark. Thanks to all players, coaching staff and sponsors. Today the way ngo's like Olympics gold quest are working with the support of society, and the way more and more corporates are coming in financial supports of players, I have no doubt that next time we will be 150+. 

Selection trial of men's individual archery was scheduled to be held yesterday but was postponed to today due to Mangal Champia's sickness.

Edited by Smit

3 hours ago, Vivek said:

Dear freinds this is a huge achievement for Indian sports, without any impressive goverment policy on sports since independence we have achived a great mark. Thanks to all players, coaching staff and sponsors. Today the way ngo's like Olympics gold quest are working with the support of society, and the way more and more corporates are coming in financial supports of players, I have no doubt that next time we will be 150+. 

:yes

strength does not come from physical capacity but from an indomitable will. - Gandhi