website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Politics Thread

Wanderer

The first precinct of the night (KY 6) goes 277-201 to the republican incumbent

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Very interesting exit polling tonight. Based off early findings, I predict close (like very close) races.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

46 minutes ago, Finnator123 said:

I have no idea why i'm following American midterms, i should be sleeping :lol:

Because they’re awesome :p:thumbup:

And the democrats win Guam yesterday...because of the time difference. Guam will now have a democratic governor 

14 minutes ago, dezbee2008 said:

I'm following elections here in Florida, and I can tell you the woman representing my district just won reelection.

Florida’s races look like their going to be heart attack races once again