website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Politics Thread

Wanderer

also dad is mad trump is still alive....despite understanding that Biden is demented because ''if Ukraine falls, then all of europe falls''.i can't really regret telling him about this  since he would of just seen it on the news in the evening.but man do i hate his political rants. 

9 minutes ago, Faramir said:

Good staging and cinematography. Maybe a little more blood on the ear/face + a shot on the shoulder would have been better.

Rate 7 out of 10 on IMDb.

someone in the crowd actually died.[two people]pipe it with the conspiracy crap.

Edited by Biathlonfan

3 minutes ago, Biathlonfan said:

someone in the crowd actually died.pipe it with the conspiracy crap.

Yeah, the conspiracy nonsense has been filling social media since like 2 minutes after the news broke, annoyingly. From bullshit like 'See? The Democrats were afraid and now they got to him!' to 'Republicans did it to secure his presidency!'. Ugh. No, most likely some idiot tried to shoot him, as we saw, not directed by either the Democrats or the Republicans in some massive behind-the-scenes conspiracy.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

5 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Yeah, the conspiracy nonsense has been filling social media since like 2 minutes after the news broke, annoyingly. From bullshit like 'See? The Democrats were afraid and now they got to him!' to 'Republicans did it to secure his presidency!'. Ugh. No, most likely some idiot tried to shoot him, as we saw, not directed by either the Democrats or the Republicans in some massive behind-the-scenes conspiracy.

i don't get this ''shooting was fake crap'' whenever it happens.also i thought the left there  was always outraged by the idea that shootings could be faked but of course it's Trump so now ''it's a conspiracy''.

Edited by Biathlonfan

15 minutes ago, Biathlonfan said:

i don't get this ''shooting was fake crap'' whenever it happens.also i thought the left there  was always outraged by the idea that shootings could be faked but of course it's Trump so now ''it's a conspiracy''.

It's always going to be a conspiracy, apparently :lol: 

Pro-Biden people will say it was a Republican conspiracy.

Pro-Trump people will say it was a Democrat conspiracy.

Unable to accept that sometimes, big things don't have a state-like actor behind them. Luckily most people are probably not really believing that it was a conspiracy from one side or another, but most of these normal people aren't that active in yelling loudly on social media, so we don't really see them :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!