website statistics

Serbia National Thread

DaniSRB

Just now, DaniSRB said:

mislila sam bar na ovim domacim mitinzima, ima dosta vremena :d

a ako uspe da potvrdi i na nekom vecem takmicenju, jos bolje :d

Hehe,praticemo. :)

Svasta se petlja na domacim mitinzima,nekad me podsjeca na kineske mitinge iz 1993.

1 minute ago, dareza said:

Ali to ne znaci da moras da budes u 4 da bi uzeo kvotu :d Mozes da budes i 8 i da osvojis. Posto jedan takmica moze da osvoji samo jednu kvotu. A za parove cemo tesko sada mada to cemo svakako imati na OI.

SP nam oba poslednja puta nije donijelo puno uspjeha. Vecinu kvota uzmemo na SK.

Mixeve bas tesko sada.

Od kvota Mikec,Andrea i mozda Zorana.

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Latest Posts around Totallympics

• Neven Illic will be an amazing president !
    • PanamSports is holding elections at its General Assembly today @intoronto @mrv86 @ManuCHIL: https://www.panamsports.org/en/news-sport/panam-sports-elects-its-leaders-for-the-next-4-years-in-the-general-assembly/   Neven Ilic  and Keith Joesph  are running for President.
    • were allocated their first quotas in roller sports (speed skating).
    • Quotas have been updated on the IWGA website. It looks like  got a reallocated quota in the women's event, and  got a reallocated quota in the mixed event.
    • First loss of the season for Team Homan as Team Constantini defeats them 6-2 at the GSOC HearingLife Challenge 
    • it looks that earlier Today the  crew of Ineos Britannia made the decisive break and now they're just 1 win away from the Louis Vuitton Cup and the chance to face Team Emirates New Zealand for the America's Cup   in Today's 2 races, for the first time there was no share of victories between the  and  crews, instead the  guys were simply better than the Italians, who made a capital mistake in the choice of the jib in the 1st race and just lost the start battle (and therefore the race) in the 2nd head-to-head   now Ineos Britannia leads the best-of-13 series by a score of 6-4
    • World Junior Championships ( Dushanbe)   Day #1 Medallists   women's -48kg Gold:  Hui Xinran Silver:  Sachiyo Yoshino Bronze:  Kristina Dudina &  Clarice Ribeiro   women's -52kg Gold:  Iroha Oi Silver:  Senju Nosho Bronze:  Huh Mio &  Alyssia Poulange   men's -60kg Gold:  Yamato Fukuda Silver:  Loiq Kudbudinov Bronze:  Murodil Murodillaev &  Talgat Orynbassar   men's -66kg Gold:  Shuntaro Fukuchi Silver:  Kairi Kentoku Bronze:  German Kobets &  Alessio De Luca
    • World Junior Championships ( Chuncheon)   Day #2 Medallists   women's -46kg Gold:  Lee Yu Min Silver:  Jaycee Bassett Bronze:  Violeta Diaz Arribas &  Oumaima Allassak   women's +68kg Gold:  Magdalena Matic Silver:  Naomi Alade Bronze:  Kimi Laurene Ossin &  Palina Mikhalchuk   men's -45kg Gold:  Dilmurodjon Marufjonov Silver:  Jorge Armando Rodriguez Cordero Bronze:  Zach Gillis &  Jang Sang Won   men's +78kg Gold:  Amir Mohammad Ashrafi Silver:  Aiden Stilley Bronze:  Ivan Lysenko Serrano &  Matteo De Angelis
    • I’m home with the flu. Tomorrow I will start my job as Swedish jury. It will actually be something good to do when I’m not feeling well. 
    • preliminary entry list for the World Championships (non-Olympic weights) 2024   https://uww.org/article/world-championships-non-olympic-weights-2024-entries   Abdulrashid Sadulaev won the Russian trials yesterday (he didn't look good though) and therefore his name is here, as well as another Olympic Champion Zaur Uguev. with David Taylor, Jordan Burroughs and Reza Geraei we have at least 5 Olympic Champions in the list    also interesting to see lots of guys (Berdimuratov, Ganbaatar, Tsakulov, Kaipanov etc) cut weight massively from their usual Olympic weight to wrestle here.  which shows the importance of a World Championship title    ps: 2024 Olympians are not allowed to wrestle here.