website statistics

Water Polo Qualification for Summer Olympic Games 2016

hckošice

10 hours ago, hckosice said:

FINA should at first investigate who of their geniuses invented those idiotic tiebreaker rules:d

I think they were invented by someone who uses decent reasoning and good thinking :mumble:

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, Benolympique said:
I learned that a survey is open for canada has pleind that would let the win, not to face Spain in the quarter-finals, are that France will lose its qualification? es credible that this survey?

Yes, this survey is open against France. But no, it's not likely that something will happen :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

1 minute ago, Benolympique said:

I am very worried ... because I am afraid that France be sanctioned, did you see the match?

No I didn't. I just read everywhere that France was playing absolutely disgusting (like missing shots by meters), but that Canada was playing horribly bad as well. After some days I basically agree with what DeGambiasse (?) wrote in this thread earlier :)

2 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

No I didn't. I just read everywhere that France was playing absolutely disgusting (like missing shots by meters), but that Canada was playing horribly bad as well. After some days I basically agree with what DeGambiasse (?) wrote in this thread earlier :)

so you are sure that there will be no proceedings against France?

Just now, Benolympique said:

so you are sure that there will be no proceedings against France?

No, I am not sure, but I think the chance is very small :)

That's a Dutch journalist saying FINA-president Cornel Marculescu told "he had never seen anything like it", talking about France's 'performance' at the OQT. 

Edited by heywoodu

18 minutes ago, Benolympique said:

France suspended?

No. There is no decision yet.