website statistics

Totallympics Annual International Song Contest 2017

1 minute ago, OlympicsFan said:

Sorry, i completely forgot that the contest takes place today. Am i too late? Did i miss anything important? Did Germany already receive any points?

You aer not late to vote and Germany have some points :yes

vor 4 Minuten schrieb konig:

You aer not late to vote and Germany have some points :yes

Thanks, which place? Where can i find the current ranking?

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

I always come here when it's a break :lol: 

It looks really bad for us :lol: I regret our choice (I already regretted it before today, because it has nothing special when you listen to it among the other songs, but I didn't think it would be that bad though! And I'm also frustrated because I found a good song from a French artist (which is rare) a few weeks ago and I saw that it had been out since June 2016 so I could have used it if I had known it before... really frustrating)

argentina_640.png

ARGENTINA

Hola amigos de Totallympics, espero que estén disfrutando tanto como nosotros el magnifico show puesto en escena por nuestro compañero uk12points. Aqui LDOG y konig les presentan los votos de Argentina:

Hello friends of Totallympics, hope you're enjoying as much as us the magnificent show staged by our fellow uk12points. Here LDOG and konig present to you the votes of Argentina:

Jury Scorecard:

pXPeW3Q.png  France 10
   Zl45CKh.png  India 9
   t1wPD3u.png  Great Britain 8
   6nNWYty.png  New Zealand 7
   SkWX4Fe.png  Croatia 6
   wNranD1.png  Slovakia 5
   OO8kjUQ.png  Brazil 4
   C0xSb88.png  Algeria 3
   AXV5Wzm.png  Malta 2
   u5mOg9w.png  Portugal 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Latest Posts around Totallympics

• Karate obviously has lots of problems with officiating. and WKF itself is not a great organization either (most of their rule changes are dumb) but the scoring basic is very simple with only 1 or 2 rare situations.    I know in past IOC (under previous IOC presidents not the current dictator) asked WKF to find a solution, using helmets or something like that to avoid situation like the last Olympic final. and I remember WKF used it for few tournaments around 2000 (1998 Asian Games for example) but nobody (specially the athletes) didn't like it, they dropped the idea.   I totally understand Kata looks very very boring, (as boring as Surfing in my opinion) but that's the heart of karate. even if WKF is allowed to pick 1 event for the Olympics, they will pick Kata  (team kata is much better though)
    • Cross-country is a long standing WA ask. Handball was never going to get Beach, Gymnastics would defo want tumbling, but possibly prefer double mini or trampoline synchro to acrobatic. High diving SHOULD get in and Archery would be better looking at field events, but may be satisfied with the five it has.
    • Worth noting that MMA was once more or less known as 'no holds barred', the most brutal form of combat sport....but almost immediately, certain holds and techniques were barred! Eye gouging, fishhooking and, more important for this discussion "small joint manipulation" - i.e torture submissions based on breaking fingers and toes. Holds that work in te real world...but are unacceptable in the sport. Any martial art that becomes a sport compromises - what do you think boxing gloves are?   My problem with karate is following the scoring and understanding what scores and what doesn't. The action itself looks interesting, but its hard to read a context.   Under no circumstances whatsoever should we see fierce growling and staring at invisible people - Kata - ever return to the games - the only event more shambolic that B-girl Raygun. What next, Haka?
    • I can understand if they don’t have the multi-events and the walks on the athletic programme, but no javelin? 
    • That was never a controversy for anybody who has watched this sport for an hour.   in Judo you can win by strangulation or something but you can't break the neck I assume.  that's the same with kicking (or punching) to the head in Karate, you can kick but you can't kick with maximum force. that's the first thing they teach you in Karate. the very first thing.
    • Doest it matter ? Should it ?   I mean, the vast majority of olympic events are shit TV products anyway that no one watch outside of the Olympics.
    • I have now increased the width of the view so there is more space in the right and left borders.   Table with width 1000px are still too wide   Nation1 Jury Members Artist Song Video Voted   Argentina     La Guitarra -   Brazil     Meu Abrigo   but it also depends on the size of your screen and of your font. If a table is too wide you can zoom out (ctrl+mouse wheel) and see the missing columns in the right. On my screen, a table with width 900px and zoom 100% works fine:     Nation2 Jury Members Artist Song Video Voted   Argentina     La Guitarra -   Brazil     Meu Abrigo  
    • The judging systems for kata and breakdancing were actually both completely changed specifically for the Olympics, so they were both as old as one another.   And karate might have had many decades of development but that doesn’t mean the end product was any good as a TV sport, and it also had arguably the most controversial officiating decision of the entire Tokyo Olympics.
    • CIJM released the sports/events program: https://cijm.org.gr/wp-content/uploads/2024/07/ta-2026_sports-programme-with-disciplines_05-07-2024.pdf   Highlights include the addition of finswimming and roller sports. Canoe Sprint, Rowing and Triathlon also return. Women's football is also listed. 
    • Lausanne on Thursday, Silesia (complete with its own language now) on Sunday.   Programme & Results (diamondleague.com)