website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Happy Holidays and Birthdays Thread

leli.

5 hours ago, Fly_like_a_don said:

Happy Birthday Matt :cheer:  @Olympian1010

May all your wishes come true!! ;)

(3 days elder to me Ofc) :hug:

My birthday may have been a tad bit wrong :facepalm:. It is this week though (it’s 10/10). Thanks for the nice wishes though. Honestly didn’t expect that at all.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

20 minut temu, Olympian1010 napisał:

My birthday may have been a tad bit wrong :facepalm:. It is this week though (it’s 10/10). Thanks for the nice wishes though. Honestly didn’t expect that at all.

You don't have to remember, it's important that we remember ;).

Just now, Fly_like_a_don said:

OK make that 1 day older to me :p

Depends what time you were born. I’m willingly say I’m a day and half older. Also, I never knew we were the same age. Why am I the one that gets teased for age when there’s at least 3 users younger than me?

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

39 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

Depends what time you were born. I’m willingly say I’m a day and half older. Also, I never knew we were the same age. Why am I the one that gets teased for age when there’s at least 3 users younger than me?

I think around 11am I was born if I am not wrong 

Just now, Fly_like_a_don said:

I think around 11am I was born if I am not wrong 

Yep, just under one and half days older. I was born at 01:21 on October 10. Almost had that October 9 birthday. 

Im glad I was born on the 10th. Because my 10th birthday in the 2010 was 10/10/10. Oddly enough I was also born 10 pounds 10 ounces. It should be rather easy to figure out my lucky number and reasoning for my username then :p

41 minut temu, Olympian1010 napisał:

:hyper:It’s 10/10 so you know what that means!!! 

Don't those 10 haunt you? 7 they persecute me for that. I was born on 7/28/97. When your dad reported to the office, you even made a mistake and wrote that I was born the day before.