website statistics

Road Cycling 2016 Discussion Thread

bestmen

We're going from Spain to Andorra in the Tour de France :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

A breakaway group of half the peloton and LottoNL manages to miss it entirely, AGAIN :roflmao:

Edit: Wait, I think I saw one! It's a miracle! 

Edited by heywoodu

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

2 minutes ago, Federer91 said:

Contador should have kept his original plan of retiring after this season. When he loses time today i think he may call it quits and save face. He is clearly in a bad form.

Did you forget he nearly broke his shoulder twice in the first week? :p 

It's really impossible to say anything about what form he was in before that fall..

Contador attacks :d 

And the race is exploding :clap:

6 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Did you forget he nearly broke his shoulder twice in the first week? :p 

It's really impossible to say anything about what form he was in before that fall..

Maybeee, that sea water is still somewhere in my head.:d

But still i think that Contador is gonna have trouble today.

3 minutes ago, OlympicIRL said:

This early? :yikes: What's happening? I'm not at home so can't watch it on the tv :(

Big group attacked, Contador attacked and is now in a time trial together with Valverde to close the gap to the lead group :p 

5 minutes ago, hckosice said:

looks for a very very hard stage for the sprinters and already very tired domestiques today. the time limit will be 15-17%, and I have a feeling we will have many riders which will be out of it today. hope Sagan will be ok

Mark Renshaw already stopped after 2km or something..