Chloe Tutton

Fran Halsall

Molly Renshaw

Aimee Willmott

Eleanor Faulkner

Georgia Coates

Camilla Hattersley

Georgia Davies

Overall the GB Team is as expected, it looks like we will not enter the Men's 4x100m Fresstyle Relay as the 3rd and 4th place finishers in the Men's 100m Fresstyle Final have not been selected.

I am a little sad that the selectors didn't use one of their wildcards on Luke Greenbank, but overall the selection is positive. It is a young and exciting squad that will be looking to set PBs and NRs in Rio, along with a few medals.

3 minutes ago, uk12points said:

Overall the GB Team is as expected, it looks like we will not enter the Men's 4x100m Fresstyle Relay as the 3rd and 4th place finishers in the Men's 100m Fresstyle Final have not been selected.

I am a little sad that the selectors didn't use one of their wildcards on Luke Greenbank, but overall the selection is positive. It is a young and exciting squad that will be looking to set PBs and NRs in Rio, along with a few medals.

you know the composition of the relay?

Just now, Benolympique said:

you know the composition of the relay?

Not officially but I can guess:

Men's 4x100m Relay - Looks like there will not be a team

Men's 4x200m Relay - The top 7 swimmers in the National 200m Final have all qualfied for the team! In order of finals time: Guy, Milne, Renwick, Scott, Kurle, Lloyd, Wallace

Men's 4x100m Medley - Guy, Wlker-Hebborn, Peaty/Murdoch ,Scott/Proud

Women's 4x100m Relay - Not qualfied

Women's 4x200m Relay - Carlin, Faulkner, Coates, Hattersley

Women's 4x100m Medley - They didn't pick the 100m Butterfly winner which suggests they will not enter a team.

3 minutes ago, uk12points said:

Not officially but I can guess:

Men's 4x100m Relay - Looks like there will not be a team

Men's 4x200m Relay - The top 7 swimmers in the National 200m Final have all qualfied for the team! In order of finals time: Guy, Milne, Renwick, Scott, Kurle, Lloyd, Wallace

Men's 4x100m Medley - Guy, Wlker-Hebborn, Peaty/Murdoch ,Scott/Proud

Women's 4x100m Relay - Not qualfied

Women's 4x200m Relay - Carlin, Faulkner, Coates, Hattersley

Women's 4x100m Medley - They didn't pick the 100m Butterfly winner which suggests they will not enter a team.

It's you who manages the Paralympics?

4 minutes ago, Benolympique said:

gives you a day when other sports, it's a pity you do not put qualified by eprueves in athletics and swimming para cycling

I am not sure quite what you mean.

Are you asking why I don't put the quota for Athletics, Swimming and Cycling by individual event like I have for the other sports?

The answer is that each nation is allocated a total number of athlete quota, they can select any MQS athlete in any event to fill the quota. So nobody, not even the IPC, knows specifically which individual events a nation will participate in. Hopefully nearer the games this will be made clear by national federations and I can post entry lists, but I will not change to quota to show each individual athletes event as it will be too time consuming and an entry list at the time can tell you this information

Edited by uk12points

2 minutes ago, uk12points said:

I am not sure quite what you mean.

Are you asking why I don't put the quota foe Athletics, Swimming and Cycling by individual event like I have for the other sports?

The answer is that each nation is allocated a total number of athlete quota, they can select any MQS athlete in any event to fill the quota. So nobody, not even the IPC, knows specifically which individual events a nation will participate in. Hopefully nearer the games this will be made clear by national federations and I can post entry lists, but I will not change to quota to show each individual athletes event as it will be too time consuming and an entry list at the time can tell you this information

ok I understand, and you will do what sport? and when ?

2 hours ago, Gianlu33 said:

:ITA Italian Championship (1st Trials) - Day 3:ITA 

Women's 400m Individual Medley - 4:38.00

No athletes qualified

Men's 400m Freestyle - 3:47.30

Gabriele Detti 3:43.97 :woot: 

Women's 200m Backstroke - 2:09.60

No athletes qualified

Men's 200m Backstroke - 1:56.80

No athletes qualified

Women's 100m Butterfly - 58.20

Ilaria Bianchi 57.87

:ITACurrent Italian Team:ITA 

Men's 100m Freestyle

Luca Dotto

Women's 200m Freestyle

Federica Pellegrini

Women's 200m Freestyle

Federica Pellegrini

Men's 800m Freestyle

Gabriele Detti

Men's 1500m Freestyle

Gregorio Paltrinieri

Gabriele Detti

Men's 100m Backstroke 

Simone Sabbioni 

Men's 100m Butterfly 

Matteo Rivolta 

Women's 100m Butterfly 

Ilaria Bianchi

Men's 400m Individual Medley 

Federico Turrini 

Men's 4x100m Freestyle Realey

TBD

TBD

TBD

TBD

Men's 4x100m Medly Realey

TBD

TBD

TBD

TBD

Women's 4x100m Freestyle Realey

TBD

TBD

TBD

TBD

Women's 4x200m Freestyle Realey

TBD

TBD

TBD

TBD

Women's 4x100m Medly Realey

TBD

TBD

TBD

TBD

Luca Dotto swam a new National Record in the men's 100m Free in the first leg of the men's 4*100m Free Relay for club teams with 47.96, first Italian swimmer below the 48 secs barrier and second fastest time of the year so far (behind the amazing 47.04 by Cameron McEvoy - best time ever without rubbish...ops, I mean rubber suits)...

meanwhile, in the women's 4*200 Free Relay for club teams Federica Pellegrini swam 1.54.8 in the last leg without too much effort...I'm really looking forward to tomorrow's actual individual race...