website statistics

Swimming 2016 Discussion Thread

MantaRaymarc

hace 3 minutos, dareza said:

Sorry, I thought that Spain has quota in this discipline.

hace 3 minutos, dareza said:

Sorry, I thought that Spain has quota in this discipline.

Incomprehensibly Spain does not participate in the women's 4x200 relay at the World Championships

Sebastiaan Verschuren (NED) posts 48.32 in the 100 free and finally qualifies for the Olympics after all the time posting 48.6 or something :bowdown::cheer::cheer: (48.47 was the standard) 

There's a good chance he would have been allowed to start anyway because he's already qualified in the 200 free, but now he's sure :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

55.89 100 fly (2nd fastest time ever) for Sarah "I'm still fully training and totally not in shape" Sjöström :roflmao:

Edited by heywoodu

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

5 minutes ago, dareza said:

Really???? Please no new race. Caba was 2nd or 3rd

4th :( 

Oh who cares, he's 7th and qualified for the final anyway :d