website statistics

Team GB Daily: Day 15

4 minutes ago, Olympicsnell said:

5th, again really good finish as she came through OQS, hope she builds on this and will be challenging again in L.A

Agreed, one to watch - her instagram is absolute class too! 

We need to be giving this refugee weightlifter citizenship ASAP!

Oh think he was a neutral athlete not a refugee, got my made up flags confused, still offer it to him :whistle:

Edited by Olympicsnell

45 minutes ago, Olympicsnell said:

We need to be giving this refugee weightlifter citizenship ASAP!

Oh think he was a neutral athlete not a refugee, got my made up flags confused, still offer it to him :whistle:

Sadly if we weren't going to offer it to Cindy Ngamba I don't think we're going to give it to anyone else either (https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/olympics/articles/c7v5336gm87o) :(

12 minutes ago, Olympicsnell said:

Sheeze, can cunningham get someone not 8ft tall in the next round please 

He gets the Ivorian who beat Muhammad in the dying seconds in Rio for gold.

It's a tough draw but there's a chance. Either way, he'll get a bronze match later if he doesn't do a Sinden (did his MCL apparently).

Edit - I say all that before realising that I'm assuming that Cisse beats the American. Which he hasn't done yet. American will probably steal it at the death...

Edited by Epic Failure

33 minutes ago, Epic Failure said:

He gets the Ivorian who beat Muhammad in the dying seconds in Rio for gold.

It's a tough draw but there's a chance. Either way, he'll get a bronze match later if he doesn't do a Sinden (did his MCL apparently).

Edit - I say all that before realising that I'm assuming that Cisse beats the American. Which he hasn't done yet. American will probably steal it at the death...

Round 3 muhammad drops this discovery+ mic and hops the barrier with a steel chair! 

4th round of the diving has probably put paid to any chance of a :GBR medal. Williams still with a chance in theory but will require 2 great dives and mistakes from others. Kothari would require most of the others to...well...drown.