website statistics

Team GB Daily: Day 8

2 minutes ago, cjsavory said:

Loathe as I am to take the bait on more of this obsessive funding nonsense, but the GB Men have got a very winnable QF against India, and still look a very decent shout for a medal. So yeah. 

Please.....please......please do not engage with his nonsense. He only spouts this rubbish because he wants to elicit reactions from the rational members of the forum who actually have a genuine interest in sport and want Team GB to succeed. 

Harsh though it may be, sometimes the only way to deal with a petulant child is to put them in the corner and ignore them. 

Sailing delayed again, I don't know how many reserve days they have but I assume they would have to give the gold to Emma Wilson if they can't complete the medal races.

1 minute ago, Rafa Maciel said:

Please.....please......please do not engage with his nonsense. He only spouts this rubbish because he wants to elicit reactions from the rational members of the forum who actually have a genuine interest in sport and want Team GB to succeed. 

Harsh though it may be, sometimes the only way to deal with a petulant child is to put them in the corner and ignore them. 

Are you suggesting we should cut funding for this? I'm in. 

2 minutes ago, Olympicsnell said:

Rutter with 50/50 in women's skeet so far :)

And SHOCKING NEWS! The windsurfing is delayed *sigh*

I thought for a minute you were going to say that Wilson had been disqualified or something like that. Don't care when the race is so long as she can take the gold :d