website statistics

Wrestling at Paris Olympics

1 hour ago, Dolby said:

Surely, there was negligence in not declaring her injured and getting silver but there is simply no evidence of anything fishy.

Yes from this year, athletes cannot use injury loophole to get 🏅 medal. Governing body only considers injury during match.

16f801a813519d19384f41f76fc2e1301f4fa0ad5ef59f86bd0f5dfe88350650.0.JPG

6 minutes ago, tirtha22 said:

If so much effort required, then better participate in higher weight category and don't spoil chances of other deserving wrestling in this weight categoryIMG-20240807-WA0123.jpg

Are you a relative of Brijbhusan Singh? 

Antim is out . As the turkish wrestler she lost to has lost against the German in QF. End of the road for Antim in less than a minute. 

Hindsight is a wonderful thing, but maybe we should have had that trial in 53kg between Antim v Vinesh . 53kg is normal weight class for Vinesh & Antim was out injured for long time . It is what is though. 

18 minutes ago, Arup said:

Are you a relative of Brijbhusan Singh? 

Why? If so much efforts like cutting hair, shortening clothes or drawing blood is required to cut down weight from 57 kg ( normal weight of Vinesh) to 50 kg mark, then why not participate in her natural weight category rather than taking up Antim's weight category?

Are you sports fan or Politics fan? Screenshot_20240807_161933.jpgIMG-20240807-WA0126.jpg

5 minutes ago, tirtha22 said:

Why? If so much efforts like cutting hair, shortening clothes or drawing blood is required to cut down weight from 57 kg ( normal weight of Vinesh) to 50 kg mark, then why not participate in her natural weight category rather than taking up Antim's weight category?

Are you sports fan or Politics fan? Screenshot_20240807_161933.jpgIMG-20240807-WA0126.jpg

I am a patriot just like Vinesh who defeated world's best wrestlers to enter final. Could any other wrestler have done that. Antim could not even clear the 1st round. What is this stupid rule of weighing a wrestler 12 hours before the bout and then disqualifying her for being 100 gms overweight? 

Could not they have given some more time? What guarantee is there the other wrestlers who passed the weight test in the morning will not have it increased by the time of the bout? 

6 minutes ago, Arup said:

I am a patriot just like Vinesh who defeated world's best wrestlers to enter final. Could any other wrestler have done that. Antim could not even clear the 1st round. What is this stupid rule of weighing a wrestler 12 hours before the bout and then disqualifying her for being 100 gms overweight? 

Could not they have given some more time? What guarantee is there the other wrestlers who passed the weight test in the morning will not have it increased by the time of the bout? 

Oh got it. You are illogical patriot who doesn't like to abide by the rules or create suspicion about other competitors. Just want the 🏅 medal or your sporting hero to win at any cost. 

7 minutes ago, tirtha22 said:

Oh got it. You are illogical patriot who doesn't like to abide by the rules or create suspicion about other competitors. Just want the 🏅 medal or your sporting hero to win at any cost. 

Yes I am. Sorry, I do not think a common man like me belongs to this forum, its only for experts like Tirtha. Logging off. Request the admin to close my account