Triathlon at the Summer Olympic Games Paris 2024

Totallympics

38 minutes ago, Grassmarket said:

In theory. time penalties can be added.

I see there was a huge false start in women's race

image.png

Bring back the 1991 borders

4 minutes ago, De_Gambassi said:

Finally the "under review" is gone from the event page ! No change apparently :cheer:  

Longest Olympic triathlon ever.

OK, probably just so many false starts it could not be resolved.

Up to last cycling lap for the men.

Blummenfeldt wants to show his strength to Uno-X and Jayco Al-Ula, considering he wants to make a switch to pro cycling very soon. Also says he's going for the Tour de France win in 2028. I mean, one can dream I guess.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

I wonder if the motorbike that was with the lead group has run into trouble, because that group hasn;t been shown since forever.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

2 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Blummenfeldt wants to show his strength to Uno-X and Jayco Al-Ula, considering he wants to make a switch to pro cycling very soon. Also says he's going for the Tour de France win in 2028. I mean, one can dream I guess.

And the 50km Cross Country in 2030, why not?

Yee has this in the pocket, curious for the fight for silver and bronze.