website statistics

Shooting at the Summer Olympic Games Paris 2024

Totallympics

43 minutes ago, Orisek said:

Is it possible to find more detailed statistics (scores with tetnhs of points) from shooting qualifications or this data is never available to public?

20 minutes ago, vovanA said:

do you mean like this?this is from official results site

No, I mean scoring in events where only full 10/9/8... are counted (in qualification). Like 50m rifle 3-positions. I can see positions of shots landed on target, but not with tenths (which is understandable because they are not needed for competition - but in can be interesting statistic to see).

Screenshot 2024-08-02 at 10-02-48 50m Rifle 3 Pos. Men's Qualification - Shooting Paris 2024 Olympics.png

3 minutes ago, Orisek said:

No, I mean scoring in events where only full 10/9/8... are counted (in qualification). Like 50m rifle 3-positions. I can see positions of shots landed on target, but not with tenths (which is understandable because they are not needed for competition - but in can be interesting statistic to see).

Screenshot 2024-08-02 at 10-02-48 50m Rifle 3 Pos. Men's Qualification - Shooting Paris 2024 Olympics.png

:dunno: I guess they never count till tenths because otherwise a lot of athletes would change their places with more precise results

Bring back the 1991 borders

7 minutes ago, Topicmaster1010 said:

:SUI 10.8 on the last shot for Leone. Ice in her veins!

It was a great shot by her don’t get me wrong, but all she needed was a 10.3 to win the gold, I wouldn’t exactly call it that ;)