website statistics

Rowing at the Summer Olympic Games Paris 2024

Totallympics

13 hours ago, Dennis said:

Heart rate of 170 while secretly watching this final in the office :hyper:

We've all been in your situation, my technique is sometimes closing my office door so people think I'm extremely busy, or before I had my own office at a previous job, going to WC and sitting on the toilet with headphones in :lol:

So in the end Ntouskos somehow made the final in a tough semifinal from Lane 1 :thumbup:

Now we have all 4 of our crews in the A Finals, I really hope at least one of them can pull off a medal. I think I would most want Anastasiadou/Bourmpou but that seems to be the most unlikely, especially as :ROU :NED :AUS seem to clearly be the best three teams :dunno:

Oh WOW what a final 300 meters by the Sinkovec gods :hyper: :hyper: 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Sinovic brothers hape stepped into legend :champion:

If the lights light up exactly at the correct moment, he was definitely first, since his light went on first. Not sure if those lights are 100% accurate though?

1 minute ago, Dkats said:

These biased world feed commentators are doing my head in!!

Wtf were they saying? :(

Edited by zob79

If the lights light up exactly at the correct moment, he was definitely first, since his light went on first. Not sure if those lights are 100% accurate though?