Final Results

:UZB Lazizbek MULLOJONOV

:AZE Loren Berto ALFONSO DOMINGUEZ

:TJK Davlat BOLTAEV
:ESP Enmanuel REYES PLA

Gold Medal Match

:UZB Lazizbek Mullojonov  5 - 0  Loren Berto Alfonso Dominguez :AZE

Full Brackets HERE

Ok, you will think that i'm an idiot. But from the first fight...i have no doubt Iman is a woman. I don't know how to express it and if this could be possible...but is the boxer in the ring...really her? There is sth strange about her look. Ok, i won't risk anything more. 

Edited by Pavlo

I fell in love with sports.....since i first seen it

2 minutes ago, NearPup said:

:ALG Khelif's win is going to make a whole lot of people I dislike quite angry xD

Let's see how this goes in LA 2028 where we maybe get 6 or 7 DSD boxers in women categories if not more. The crackdown in athletics didn't happen because of Semenya but because of the DSD locking out the entire Rio podium. We haven't heard the last of these DSD boxers yet tbh.

3 minutes ago, Monzanator said:

Let's see how this goes in LA 2028 where we maybe get 6 or 7 DSD boxers in women categories if not more. The crackdown in athletics didn't happen because of Semenya but because of the DSD locking out the entire Rio podium. We haven't heard the last of these DSD boxers yet tbh.

Bold of you to assume there will be boxing in LA.

I'm actually very bearish on Boxing's chances of being in LA, not because of this controversy but because World Boxing is simply not taking off and the IBA has done absolutely nothing to make the IOC regret stripping their recognition.

Edited by NearPup