Josh Green (Dallas Mavericks)
    Joe Ingles (Minnesota Timberwolves)
    Nick Kay (Shimane Susanoo Magic)
    Jock Landale (Houston Rockets)
    Will Magnay (Tasmania JackJumpers)
    Jack McVeigh (Tasmania JackJumpers)
    Patty Mills (Miami Heat)
    Duop Reath (Portland Trail Blazers)

Absolute clown decision to choose a washed Dellavedova over Thybulle, who is one of the best on defence around 

No medal for Aus this time 

Posted (edited)

Any word on our final roster? @George_D

It seems Kostas Antetokounmpo will not be able to play due to his new injury, I read that Kouzeloglou will be the backup due to the position he plays. Not exactly an Olympic level player...Is Agravanis still struggling with injury?

Also what about Sloukas and Papapetrou who claim to be injured, will they be back in time and if so will they join the team? I can't see Moraitis going considering he barely played in the OQT and is our "weakest" player probably.

Edited by Makedonas

13 hours ago, Makedonas said:

It seems Kostas Antetokounmpo will not be able to play due to his new injury, I read that Kouzeloglou will be the backup due to the position he plays. Not exactly an Olympic level player...Is Agravanis still struggling with injury?

Also what about Sloukas and Papapetrou who claim to be injured, will they be back in time and if so will they join the team? I can't see Moraitis going considering he barely played in the OQT and is our "weakest" player probably.

Kouzeloglou or Hougaz i read

13 hours ago, Makedonas said:

sloukas is saying he's not going to join the team because ''it wouldn't be morally fair for him to play in the olympic games after missing the OQT'' saw this on a sports site here. 

4 hours ago, Biathlonfan said:

sloukas is saying he's not going to join the team because ''it wouldn't be morally fair for him to play in the olympic games after missing the OQT'' saw this on a sports site here. 

I haven't seen it on our sports sites, but it is interesting that suddenly the snake Sloukas cares about morals after what he did in the past year :rolleyes: (I am bitter about his decisions regarding club basketball, don't mind me :lol:)