website statistics

Badminton at the Summer Olympic Games Paris 2024 Road to Paris 2024

Totallympics

8 hours ago, Griff88 said:

:FRA supporters singing La Marsellaise and never-ending cheering really destroyed :INA mentally. Last of the group despite winning against higher ranked :KOR in the first match

Good luck to Ginting :dunno:

2 minutes ago, sounak said:

https://olympics.bwfbadminton.com/news-single/2024/07/29/olympic-games-paris-2024-doubles-knockout-draws/

Does not say anything. But since no mention about live streaming. I would think computer will draw the lots

I hate BWF computer draw and I think every badminton powerhouse does so. The draw is always full of drama.

3 hours ago, Vic Liu said:

I hate BWF computer draw and I think every badminton powerhouse does so. The draw is always full of drama.

As what I expect, BwF well arranged the draw. Two Chinese teams will have derby on quarterfinal.

15 hours ago, Vic Liu said:

@Griff88 Do you know when will draw lots for mixed double knockout stage? By computer or by hand? Chinese fans are worried about it after Huang/Feng lost to Chen/Toh.

GTtZMdPaEAA9x3d?format=jpg&name=small

At least this is an evidence that it is not computer draw

The :BUL Stoevi sisters officially make the 1/4 after today win over  :USA :clap:. Could have even won against the :CHN pair in the group, but didn't have energy in the last part of the 3rd set. 

We will see, what the draw will be, but the goals have been achieved. :hatoff:

18 hours ago, Somebodyyouknow said:

Also Tokyo gold medallist :INAGreysia Polli does not move past the groups.

Well, you must meant Apriyani Rahayu since Greysia Polii is now shouting from the stands lol

Anyways, they are just confused... Even the coach got frustrated and just told them "think why you two are here. If you don't know what are you doing, better just quickly finish the match and shake the opponents' hands" during the break in their match against :MAS

Didn't work at all