website statistics

Athletics at the Summer Olympic Games Paris 2024

Totallympics

3 minutes ago, Roamingrover86 said:

I would have liked Thomson to win & he deserves too. I don’t why they made the athletes wait so long at the start line. Anyways, since Bolt’s retirement WA has been crying out for a STAR so Lyles & his cocky arrogance fits nicely with WA trying to Promote him as some kind of superstar . When the reality is he is not an exceptional sprinter like Bolt. It is what it is.

Finally someone that shares the same view as me. For what it’s worth, I agree completely :thumbup:

7 minutes ago, Roamingrover86 said:

I would have liked Thomson to win & he deserves too. I don’t why they made the athletes wait so long at the start line. Anyways, since Bolt’s retirement WA has been crying out for a STAR so Lyles & his cocky arrogance fits nicely with WA trying to Promote him as some kind of superstar . When the reality is he is not an exceptional sprinter like Bolt. It is what it is.

No one is like Bolt.Are they supposed to just not try to promote anyone, ? they can't just live in the past forever. Lyles seemingly has the most personality of the elite sprinters,so why wouldn't they try to make him the next big thing ?

Edited by Biathlonfan

1 minute ago, Illya said:

Eleanor is on Ukrainian tv with her interview to our reporters, I think I liked her even more now :wub:

Can you share what she said? :d

Or is there a link to her interview?

Edited by Josh

6 minutes ago, Josh said:

I think it will be later in written form, generally, she said that she's happy and the third time is a charm, but she wants a higher result. Now our reporters talk to Ethan Katzberg and Nicola Olyslagers

2 minutes ago, Illya said:

I think it will be later in written form, generally, she said that she's happy and the third time is a charm, but she wants a higher result. Now our reporters talk to Ethan Katzberg and Nicola Olyslagers

I would say Suspilne is doing fantastic job at these Games. They get rid of static studio at the capital of the Games and work only from the sport venies in Paris. Thay is the best way to show the Games.

2 hours ago, Josh said:

Here is the interview. It is in Ukrainian - i think Deepl works for it better then Google Translate

https://suspilne.media/sport/806175-mi-vsi-neu-nadihaemosa-nikola-olislagers-pro-peremogu-magucih-na-olimpiadi-ta-borotbu-z-ukrainkou-za-zoloto/