website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Eurovision Song Contest 2024

Totallympics

Just now, Olympian1010 said:

We have a winner!!! :NED:NED:NED

Other than Croatia there is no song I find more fun, but in terms of live singing it's..not good :lol:

But I don't remember ever sitting here watching with my parents (and my girlfriend) and everyone having a big smile on their faces because it was just so fun to finally see this live :d

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Posted (edited)

How the fuck did they choose the only non-catchy and non-energetic part, the quiet closing part, of the Dutch song for the recap? That's like putting Lordi's Hard Rock Hallelujah in the recap with just the two quiet sentences....wtf.

Should be fine now, but in the final that can cost someone the win.

Edited by heywoodu

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

4 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

How the fuck did they choose the only non-catchy and non-energetic part, the quiet closing part, of the Dutch song for the recap? That's like putting Lordi's Hard Rock Hallelujah in the recap with just the two quiet sentences....wtf.

Should be fine now, but in the final that can cost someone the win.

For the same reason they put it in the performance in the first place..

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Federer91 said:

For the same reason they put it in the performance in the first place..

Which is?

Edit: at least it's the delegation that decides what goes in the recap.

Edited by heywoodu

Outside of :IRL (and maybe :POR), the rest of my top ten will probably come from this semifinal.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela