website statistics

Totallympics Summer Games 2020

Olympian1010

1 hour ago, Sindo said:

For which platform do you already have the video game ? For Android and iOS the official date should be May 7th :mumble:And of PC, XBOX and PS4 I haven't seen any official date yet, but it surely is not yet released in Europe :p

I have it on ps4. It was released in Japan last fall I believe. I bought it on amazon from someone in Japan. Don’t know when the official release date for the game is.

Just now, bmo said:

I have it on ps4. It was released in Japan last fall I believe. I bought it on amazon from someone in Japan. Don’t know when the official release date for the game is.

Is it nice ? And can you play online ? Thanks!

8 hours ago, dcro said:

Only if we have 10 races + medal race to decide the winner. :p

Yes, that’d be the idea if we were to include that on the program.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Okay, since there seems to be quite a lot of interest in this; please respond to the following questions.

Do you like the idea of a Totallympics Summer Games?

A) YES

B) NO

Would you participate in the Totallympics Summer Games if they were held?

A) YES

B) NO

What would you like to see included on the program for a Totallympics Summer Games?

- Answer on own 

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

20 minutes ago, Sindo said:

I quite like the YouTube videos I’ve seen of people playing it. I think you can with up to 4 or 8 people online. However, I don’t think the game will ever be commercially available outside of Japan, not available for anything other than PS4.

43 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

I quite like the YouTube videos I’ve seen of people playing it. I think you can with up to 4 or 8 people online. However, I don’t think the game will ever be commercially available outside of Japan, not available for anything other than PS4.

Sega already announced that they will release it outside Japan on all platforms. They just probably want to release it closer to the games, or maybe they aren't ready with the PC port, so... I think they will postpone it to next year, just like the real Olympics. 

1 hour ago, Sindo said:

It is a good game. Yes there is online, but I always have trouble finding matches with other players. I’m sure I will find more online matches when the game gets released worldwide. It has a good balance of single player & online modes. 

There are two modes for online (ranked games & groups). Ranked games is where you play one event against other players. For example the 100m can have up to 8 players for online. For Beach Volleyball you are playing against one other player. You can also play with your friends or with other players in a group format (up to 4 players). You can pick the events you want to do & those events will be contested between/with the players in your group.

For single player/offline there is a practice mode where you just practice the events. You can also play an offline Olympic Games. You compete against the computer in an event of your choosing. For example, in the 100m you do a qualifier, then if you get top 3 you advance to the semifinal than final. The level of difficulty gets higher as you advance. So far I have won gold in BMX & silver in beach volleyball. 

1 hour ago, Olympian1010 said:

You can buy it on amazon. It is quite expensive though ($65). 

9 hours ago, Giovanni Gianni Cattaneo said:

Esailing? I'm in

EDIT. Great great idea. We can play virtual olympic games, in many sports. With medal table and other great things.

Esailing is funny. We can create private regattas, one for player, with a little welcome bonus- no pay.

I can organize competitions, i need 10-20 partecipants.
So, who  is interested, subscrive here and on the site, https://esailing-wc.com/

Next weeks regattas begins!!

Another game is Riding club championship.

Yeah, Virtual Regatta is perfect for a multitude of reasons. If you’re down to organize it, I can add it to the proposed program. I think we’re aiming for the time around the Olympic Games. Since spectating is available, I will spectate and record the races for broadcast.

33 minutes ago, bmo said:

It is a good game. Yes there is online, but I always have trouble finding matches with other players. I’m sure I will find more online matches when the game gets released worldwide. It has a good balance of single player & online modes. 

There are two modes for online (ranked games & groups). Ranked games is where you play one event against other players. For example the 100m can have up to 8 players for online. For Beach Volleyball you are playing against one other player. You can also play with your friends or with other players in a group format (up to 4 players). You can pick the events you want to do & those events will be contested between/with the players in your group.

For single player/offline there is a practice mode where you just practice the events. You can also play an offline Olympic Games. You compete against the computer in an event of your choosing. For example, in the 100m you do a qualifier, then if you get top 3 you advance to the semifinal than final. The level of difficulty gets higher as you advance. So far I have won gold in BMX & silver in beach volleyball. 

Great. If there will be a good number of users who will have the game we can organize our Olympics :p I hope they will not wait 2021 to release it worldwide after the news the Olympics have been postponed.