website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] General Chat

heywoodu

On 28/10/2019 at 07:38, Griff88 said:

Now that Bag Daddy is dead.. Who's next?

Dutch TV made a song about Bag Daddy :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

The same speech of obama when they apparently killed benladen 

i doubt if they really existed 

they make movies for us they disturbe us with these stories of garbage while they steale money of people 

for what f...k of mickey mouse i care about puffdaddy zikpapy or momdissy 

7 minutes ago, bestmen said:

The same speech of obama when they apparently killed benladen 

i doubt if they really existed 

they make movies for us they disturbe us with these stories of garbage while they steale money of people 

for what f...k of mickey mouse i care about puffdaddy zikpapy or momdissy 

Quite a difference between those 2 speeches :p

Backwards Middle Ages laws like this still existing is tragic, but someone like this being caught up with it is kind of hilarious.

https://news.yahoo.com/indonesia-religious-body-staffer-falls-foul-own-laws-113106135.html

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

5 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Backwards Middle Ages laws like this still existing is tragic, but someone like this being caught up with it is kind of hilarious.

https://news.yahoo.com/indonesia-religious-body-staffer-falls-foul-own-laws-113106135.html

At the very least we should appreciate that being a cleric doesn't mean free from any punishment

Here's the news footage in case someone curious: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64CrQV0v_3g

Inside The Games has the perfect opening for me (I mean perfect, they’re looking for Junior journalist, with not much experience needed), but of course they’re based in the stinking UK, which last time I checked, isn’t that close to LA :cry:. I thought I could make it financially I’d move in a heartbeat, but there’s just no way. Plus, I’m pretty 95% sure I’d need a work visa (though I’d bet they’d help with that maybe). It sucks to your dream opportunity come, and know that you have absolutely no chance at it :(

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela