website statistics

Tokyo 2020 Day after Day as it could have happened

2 minutes ago, rafalgorka said:

I think Iga Świątek will medal either in singles or in mixed doubles with Łukasz Kubot ;-) I strongly believe it.

But it will be hard because clay suits her better. And there will be hard courts in Tokyo.

But Paris 2024 at Roland Garros - that may be her biggest chance for gold in singles.

if not for the rest what do you think? I would like to see serena win the singles and doubles with her sister, and the russians in doubles Femminin?

Just now, Benolympique said:

if not for the rest what do you think? I would like to see serena win the singles and doubles with her sister, and the russians in doubles Femminin?

I think Naomi Osaka JPN will have gold in singles, if she can handle the pressure which will be enormous.

And Czech Republic pair in women's doubles.

Does Kristina Mladenovic have a second good French player who could join her in doubles in Tokyo? Did she play any tournaments or Cup matches together with other French player?

3 minutes ago, rafalgorka said:

I think Naomi Osaka JPN will have gold in singles, if she can handle the pressure which will be enormous.

And Czech Republic pair in women's doubles.

Does Kristina Mladenovic have a second good French player who could join her in doubles in Tokyo? Did she play any tournaments or Cup matches together with other French player?

Yes caroline garcia, in mixed doubles fabrice martin is one of the best french.