website statistics

Commonwealth Games 2022

Totallympics

Had the lawn bowls semis broadcasted in 4 channels at the same time including on the cricket only channel . It was 12-13 with 2 balls left and NZL with a amazing ball thats when Rani Tirkey had a fantastic shot to give 4 points meaning NZL had an a difficult shot. As they failed the excitement reached sky high . I don't think  lawn bowls has had any better moment till now in India. :cheer:

13 minutes ago, Fly_like_a_don said:

Had the lawn bowls semis broadcasted in 4 channels at the same time including on the cricket only channel . It was 12-13 with 2 balls left and NZL with a amazing ball thats when Rani Tirkey had a fantastic shot to give 4 points meaning NZL had an a difficult shot. As they failed the excitement reached sky high . I don't think  lawn bowls has had any better moment till now in India. :cheer:

Yeah, like Curling bowls can produce amazing last-play turnarounds.

Aceyla Toprak beat :MRI Christine Legentil by Ippon (10s1-0s2) and will face :CAN Christa Deguchi in the final. Ashley McKenzie beat Katz by Waza-ari (1s2-0s1) and faces :ENG Samuel Hall in the final. That's the morning session of Judo done!

As now we come across the world
To share these Games of old
Let all the flags of every land
In brotherhood unfold

Just now, orangeman said:

Wow, even British announcers are surprised by the Englishman going into first over the Canadian in gymnastics.  I don't know enough to say one way or the other.  

Rigged. How can someone Score so much higher with less difficulty...makes 0 sense. Another lost gold...rip

Jake Jarman takes his third gold of the games with a brilliant 14.666, and Regini-Moran takes bronze with 13.966

In brotherhood unfold

1 minute ago, intoronto said:

Rigged. How can someone Score so much higher with less difficulty...makes 0 sense. Another lost gold...rip

I'm a bit confused because the announcers said Jarman had less difficulty, but on the results page he's way above in difficulty (6.3 vs 5.9 for Dolci from Canada).  If that's the case, it makes sense (although execution is still higher for Jarman which....ok?  Whatever you say...).  

England survive a comeback from :AUS to win Gold in lawn bowls. They won 14-12... they were 12-1 up at one points!

In brotherhood unfold