website statistics

Team Canada at the Paris Summer Olympic Games 2024 News

46 minutes ago, NearPup said:

Breaking is fun! Maybe shouldn’t be in the Olympics but calling it boring is a bit odd to me.

It is boring. You have no idea what's going on and judges decide. Sorry but it's one of the worst.

5 hours ago, Surlympics said:

Anyone going to watch in 10 hours? Or just following Canada content?

I'll tune into stuff tomorrow morning, but the real must see TV starts 11am Eastern on Thursday (CAN v NZL). I'll be out most of Friday, but will try to watch everything I can, especially the Canadian content, on the weekend. Unfortunately, I have a flight on Monday, but I should be able to watch stuff before noon. 

5 minutes ago, orangeman said:

I'll tune into stuff tomorrow morning, but the real must see TV starts 11am Eastern on Thursday (CAN v NZL). I'll be out most of Friday, but will try to watch everything I can, especially the Canadian content, on the weekend. Unfortunately, I have a flight on Monday, but I should be able to watch stuff before noon. 

Yessssss :D

The women have a spying scandal... the men have a game that seemingly ended with projectiles and a pitch storming after a last second tying goal, THEN have the teams callled back hours later for VAR to nullify the goal to an empty stadium 

Soccer is a complete fiasco already and it barely started :roflmao: