website statistics

Men's Road Cycling UCI World Tour 2023 (La Vuelta Ciclista a España) Road to Paris 2024

Totallympics

On 8/27/2023 at 8:40 PM, Olympian1010 said:

Giro coverage in the US has been on FloSports or GCN the few years. Vuelta and Le Tour are covered by NBC. I feel like the Giro has the worst host broadcast coverage.

LV/LT also seem to attract more prominent GC riders in my opinion. 

That's mostly something from up to 15 years ago or so, when it was largely a Spanish party (and the Giro was often an Italian party). 'Host broadcast coverage' isn't that much of a thing nowadays anymore. In the Giro and Tour, coverage is available basically from the start of every single stage, whether you and I can see it or not...it is there (and through the likes of Eurosport/GCN, it can be watched). Vuelta coverage simply doesn't exist for the first large part of the stage, which is just nonsense nowadays.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

7 hours ago, Grassmarket said:

Which of course he blamed on everyone and their mother, instead of on his own failure to brake after the finish line.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!