website statistics

Athletics WA World Championships 2023

Totallympics

9 minutes ago, Josh said:

What are Neugebauer's worst events? (No reason of course :p)

Javelin and 1500m, so the exact opposite of Kaul :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

1 minute ago, lea26 said:

Mayer retired in decathlon

Well that is both unfortunate and super expected...

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Pakistan having a global top-15 or so athlete :bowdown: 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Latest Posts around Totallympics

• IFSC World Cup Seoul   Men’s Boulder 1.  Dohyun Lee 2.  Max Milne 3.  Sohta Amagasa Men’s Lead 1.  Sorato Anraku  2.  Dohyun Lee 3.  Shion Omata   Men’s Speed   1.  Xinshang Wang 2.  Amir Maimuratov 3.  Kiromal Katibin   Women’s Boulder  1.  Anastasia Sanders 2.  Zelia Avezou 3.  Erin McNeice   Women’s Lead 1.  Jessica Pilz 2.  Ai Mori 3.  Anastasia Sanders Women’s Speed   1.  Zhou Yafei 2.  Rajiah Sallsabillah  3.  Shengyan Wang   Full Results
    • Hüberli/Brunner announce the end of their partnership after 9 years together    I love these girls, they were my second favourite women’s pairing after MHP/Wilkerson (and probably the only other women’s pairing I rooted for, besides Mader/Verge-Depre somewhat) so it’s such a shame to see them split.    Brunner will take a break from beach volleyball and focus on starting a family (she still has that desire to return), while Hüberli will continue with a new partner.    https://www.instagram.com/reel/DA0nWvZMmnq/?igsh=MXgxcHFvamt3OTc3Yw==
    • 2016 U20 world champion (800m) Kipyegon Bett , bronze at te 2017 senior world championships, has died yesterday after a month of illness. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kipyegon_Bett   Massive talent in 2015-2017 or so, got caught for EPO and never really competed anymore outside of Kenya after that.  
    • Fernandez defeats  Shnaider 6-7 (7), 6-3, 6-3 in the round of 64 at the Wuhan Open!    Best win for Canadian tennis in at least a month I would think?
    • Happy to see  bag 2 medals, possibly the best ever results.
    • Tickets price and some more info:  https://milanocortina2026.olympics.com/en/news/milano-cortina-2026-ticket-prices-revealed
    • I read the story a few months ago on an Italian rhythmic gymnastics blog, it all seems paradoxical to me.   Apparently everything is the fault of her mother, who if I understand correctly is also her manager. Among other things, she is supposed to go with the Armenian national team, but her father says nothing is decided yet.   I feel very sorry for Elvira, victim of a situation that is not under her control and which she will pay dearly for, since (rightly) the Bulgarian committee has forbidden her to use leotards, music and exercises. By the way, not even her coach knew anything, she is devastated
    • Any idea if Samaneh Beyrami will be going or are names not mentioned yet? I mean, if they've registered for CC and they're sending a woman, it can't realistically be anyone else, but still. She's super friendly so always cheering for her  
    • Well, even winning futsal would truly mean the Church of Maradona is real voodoo
    • Congratulations Brazil for another world champion trophy, well deserved.