website statistics

Athlétisme - Qualifications pour Paris 2024 Road to Paris 2024

Benolympique

Présentation du Meeting de Marseille avec de nombreux candidats aux minimas :)

https://stadion-actu.fr/meeting-de-marseille-foncer-tout-droit-vers-les-records-et-les-minima/

En direct demain à partir de 19.50 sur Athle TV ou l'Equipe 

Edited by De_Gambassi

13 hours ago, Benolympique said:

j'espere qu'ils ne vont pas sélectionné Martinot Lagarde

Pro-Lavillenie et anti-PML, quel drôle d'animal es-tu ? 

Plus sérieusement PML devra d'abord faire les minima s'il veut être sélectionné, et ensuite ça se décidera probablement aux "trials" français l'année prochaine. Vu qu'ils ont tous plus ou moins prouvé au plus haut niveau autant régler les éventuels litiges sur une course sèche comme le font Américains et autres Jamaïcains. 

Pour Budapest on semble se diriger sur Belocian, Kwaou-Mathey, Zhoya. 

Mais d'ici l'année prochaine PML peut revenir, Manga me semblait un peu hors-jeu mais il fait une course correcte hier à Chorzow, pourquoi pas l'ancêtre Bascou, et d'ici 2024 Cinna sera à mon avis un sérieux concurrent. Sans oublier d'éventuelles percées d'athlètes de "second rang" genre Mohamed, Lecoeur, Fletcher ...

16 minutes ago, SalamAkhi said:

As some pointed the ultimate goal of these U23 is to show off a decent pool of future good athletes with a few world-class potentials. You get to see how some seemingly talented athletes fare in a competition which is theirs to lose. It's revealed that some are not winners, when others, less expected, declare themselves. 

So good championships overall for France. Zhoya has delivered, Meziane has delivered, both with a younger teammate not far off (Cinna and Anselmini). Bonnin did what she had to do at the good moment. She really is a fan favorite, which can be an asset coming into a professional career. Gore was not particularly expected but he put a strong showing, while far from the 17m, but I feel he could get them soon. Don't know what to think of race walking when it comes to future ambitions.

Quite disastrous 3000ST final but not that surprising. Underwhelming PV too, Emig is always the least awaited but always delivers. Ammirati seemed to be on a roll after a difficult start, but then he was not. Really underwhelming LJ. Pommery was afraid to jump after a dangerous slip on the board. Konaté ... well. The guy has board issues in every competition, and it looks like he's more into modeling than LJing.

A favorite of mine shone to. Maraval was an heptathlete two years ago in Tallinn, with no particular predisposition to burst onto the world stage. But she impressed during the 4x4 relay with really good splits. At the time I reckoned she'd better embrace the 400 if she wanted to have a career. She eventually did go for the 400H, with success, and split a 50.62 to win the relay, with the 400H final a few hours back in the legs.

Je rebondis ici.

J'ai trouvé l'attitude d'Ammiratti détestable pendant le concours, surtout en contraste d'Emig - que je ne connaissais pas -, déjà très pro, dans sa bulle.

Et je suis curieux, pourquoi les résultats du 3000m steeple ne t'ont pas surpris ?

3 minutes ago, De_Gambassi said:

Bilan des nouveaux minimas réalisés à Marseille :wub: :

Reveal hidden contents

Bon,cela dit, quelques perfs intéressantes côté :FRA Mais comme j'ai un peu picolé, ne me les demander pas.

Aujourdhui rien de bien nouveau , je retiendrais la performance de berenice cleyet au 1500 m

mais les nimimas sont bcp trop éleves