website statistics

Men's Football UEFA European Championship 2016

hckošice

Just now, Quasit said:

I think we got the message now, it's getting old. ;)

Congrats Slovakia. :yes

:rofl: Good one. 

Yeah, that one earlier sort of half time where I said Wales is my favourite at Euro and I support Slovakia because of one of our most appreciated members in Totallympics :lol:

By the way, Iceland is my other favourite (semi-Vikings FTW), whereas Portugal is the main nation I'd like to see lose because of both Cristiano and historical reasons :)

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

3 minutes ago, Agger said:

Well. Out of 35 countries to debut at the European Championships, only 6 has lost their first 2 matches. Last time it happened was in 1996 where both Russia and Turkey did so (Turkey ended up losin their first 4 European Championships matches). Only Turkey and Denmark lost their first 3 matches.

So you might say Denmark is the only nation ever to lose the first 2 Euro matches in their history yet win a title as well. :cool:

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Just now, Agger said:

Well. Out of 35 countries to debut at the European Championships, only 6 has lost their first 2 matches. Last time it happened was in 1996 where both Russia and Turkey did so (Turkey ended up losin their first 4 European Championships matches). Only Turkey and Denmark lost their first 3 matches.

for the Turkey ,most of players   do the fasting

being thirst and hungry sure they will lose the rest of  matches

On the one hand the tournament so far is pretty boring (few goals), on the other hand almost all matches are close and teams like Hungary, Wales or Iceland are doing a great job so far. Italy and Spain impressed me most so far, Belgium has been very disappointing, Croatia also was very impressive. I think the title should be between Spain, Italy and France, there is no chance that we will beat Italy in the quarterfinal, so we have to hope that we wont win our group to avoid Italy. Italy had the oldest starting XI in the history of european championships in their match against Belgium, Germany on the other hand is the youngest and most valuable team of the tournament.

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

vor 29 Minuten schrieb Gianlu33:

Euro2016 Goalscores after 13 Matches

1. :CRO Luca Modríc - 1

1. :ENG Eric Dier - 1

1. :FRA Oliver Giroud - 1

1. :FRA Dimitri Payet - 1

1. :GER Shkodran Mustafi - 1

1. :GER Bastian Schewinsteiger - 1

1. :HUN Àdam Szalai - 1

1. :HUN Zótlan Stieber - 1

1. :ISL Birkir Bjarnason - 1

1. :IRL Wes Hoolahan - 1

1. :ITA Emanuele Giaccherini - 1

1. :ITA Graziano Pellé - 1

1. :POL Arkadiusz Milik - 1

1. :POR Nani - 1

1. :ROU Bodgan Stancu - 1

1. :RUS Vasili Berezutaki - 1

1. :RUS Denis Glushakov - 1

1. :SVK Ondrej Duda - 1

1. :SVK Marek Hamsik - 1

1. :SVK Vladimir Weiss - 1

1. :ESP Gérard Piqué - 1

1. :SUI Fabian Schär - 1

1. :WAL Gareth Bale - 1

1. :WAL Hal Robson-Kanu - 1

I think its not Schewinsteiger and Berezutaki.

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

vor 23 Stunden schrieb Federer91:

I think before the next match, it is time to say that old football joke: :d

They've asked the Emperor of Austria what he thinks about the Austria - Hungary match.

And Franz Joseph says: "Who are we playing against?"

:d:d

Joke aside, i didn't know that this is the second longest national football rivalry in history. They have played 137 matches, only less than Argentina - Uruguay matches. :yikes:

Good joke!

Its very sad that Austria-Hungary doesnt exist anymore, i think they would be a (football) superpower now. Austria was probably the best nation around 1930 and Hungary was almost unbeatable around WW2. Austria-Hungary produced many great minds, i think the world would be a much better place now if Austria-Hungary would still exist in the state of about 1900. Probably no other country ever produced so many great minds compared to the size of population.

41 minutes ago, hckosice said:

what a awful last 10 minutes :d but yeeeeeeeeeeeeees we won. winning a match in first Euro is something unbelievable. I´m so happy. this is just amazing. Thank you guys ! thank you for all those memories I´ll have the all my life from this match.:cry::champion:

Do you know it's not a surprise to me? :d Big congrats! :)

Edited by lapaj