website statistics

Road Cycling UCI World Championships 2019

hckošice

Just now, dcro said:

No Olympic time trial for Zabelinskaya this time...

That's being decided today? :yikes: 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Just now, hckosice said:

The commentator :  "Commenting todays race is like commenting a hockey match in which the score is already 8-0 after the first period" :lol:

Dutch commentator when they showed Van Vleuten after 12km or so: "She's 15 seconds ahead of Amaliusik, so she's going pretty well too."

Meanwhile we had already seen Dygert was something like 65 years ahead of Amaliusik.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Fun fact for all the Dygert fans: she has publicly stated she's going for (gold in) six Olympics, so her plan is to continue until 2040! :) 

Just now, heywoodu said:

Dutch commentator when they showed Van Vleuten after 12km or so: "She's 15 seconds ahead of Amaliusik, so she's going pretty well too."

Meanwhile we had already seen Dygert was something like 65 years ahead of Amaliusik.

Since you are wathcing this I guess you have already your luggages packed ? don't forget your passport. :p

Just now, hckosice said:

Since you are wathcing this I guess you have already your luggages packed ? don't forget your passport. :p

Almost :d I check my boarding pass and passport more or less once every three minutes once I'm really getting ready to leave, so no worries :p 

Now I'm hoping for WiFi in the plane, in that case I can spend a good part of the 12 hours watching the men's time trial :cheer: (if Eurosport Player and/or NOS app work in, I don't know, international airspace?)

Edited by heywoodu

Told you Van Vleuten could easily lose this :)