website statistics

Women's Water Polo LEN European Championship 2024 Road to Paris 2024

Totallympics

6 minutes ago, Makedonas said:

I had a nightmare last night, that FINA decided to change the rules for Olympic qualification and Italy got to play against Germany and if they won, they would take our quota :lol:

That characterizes the true fan. But don't be afraid: Greece will keep the quota.

12 minutes ago, CCB said:

That characterizes the true fan. But don't be afraid: Greece will keep the quota.

Thank you, and congratulations to the Dutch team for the gold! You were our non-qualification sisters for a while. First in London 2012 when you were defending Olympic champions and we were world champions, then in 2016 we both also missed.

I am glad to see you succeed since then (although you always beat us now), and also a lot of Dutch girls play and have played for Greek clubs in their careers ;)

1 hour ago, Makedonas said:

Thank you, and congratulations to the Dutch team for the gold! You were our non-qualification sisters for a while. First in London 2012 when you were defending Olympic champions and we were world champions, then in 2016 we both also missed.

I am glad to see you succeed since then (although you always beat us now), and also a lot of Dutch girls play and have played for Greek clubs in their careers ;)

Thank you. And on top of that ... we have a Greek coach: Eva Doudesis.

I'm very happy the best European countries will qualify for the Games, because for me it's almost sure :HUN and :ITA will qualify as well. And of course happy for :NED and :GRE -medals at the ECh.