website statistics

Wrestling UWW World Championships 2019

Totallympics

Just now, phelps said:

and that's an upset! :KAZ Dilmukhamedov just won* 3-0 against :RUS Vlasov in the -77kg! :yikes:

*with the nice participation of the ref, of course...who gave a doubtful caution to Vlasov for the 0-3 and then allowed the Kazakh to waste all the time he needed to takew the win home...

Wow, that is huge shock. 

meanwhile Fumita is losing against Ciobanu (but we still have almost 4 mins to wrestle)...

in any case, I saw also Fumita's bout against Tasmuradov (UZB) earlier this morning and despite a 9-1 superiority win, he wasn't impressive at all...I'm starting to ask myself how the hell this guy could beat Ota? :mumble:

16 minutes ago, phelps said:

and that's an upset! :KAZ Dilmukhamedov just won* 3-0 against :RUS Vlasov in the -77kg! :yikes:

*with the nice participation of the ref, of course...who gave a doubtful caution to Vlasov for the 0-3 and then allowed the Kazakh to waste all the time he needed to takew the win home...

Huge upset indeed. but the Kazakh had a legit takedown in first period. I was watching 3 matches at the same time. I don't know who deserved the caution in the 2nd period but I'm not surprised they give it favor of the host wrestler

we know Vlasov is fantastic in par-terre, one caution was enough for him to win the match but he has himself to blame for giving up that 2pts in the first period. that allowed the ref to give only one caution the entire match,which was against Vlasov.