website statistics

Diving at the Aquatics WA World Championships 2023 Road to Paris 2024

Totallympics

16 minutes ago, mrv86 said:

Congratulations? She was put in the final by the judges. Truly disgusting, how her final dive earned the same score as Pellacani who actually deserved that score.

Both Mew Jensen and Mendoza were robbed with that last dive, as was Clare Cryan all through the phase.

Direct quota for Africa was impressive, I did not see this one jump. if you are right... that's sad for fair play rules.

31 minutes ago, Adriano said:

Direct quota for Africa was impressive, I did not see this one jump. if you are right... that's sad for fair play rules.

Yes, it was an average 6.0-6.5, they gave her 7’s.

The most wronged was the New Zealand girl (not Mew Jensen, my bad) who should have taken 12, but again not everything goes as one may think.

9 minutes ago, rybak said:

I said what I said, when it matters, in individual events, we are nowhere close to be even in semis, I just wonder if we will have an diver in Olympics in next 50 years...

Do not be so cruel. Robert was 22, he had really bad dive nr 4, and should have higher notes for 5. He is so close to semifinal. Story could be different he if all of dives was correct. He is 22 so close to Olympic.