website statistics

Tennis 2023 Discussion Thread

Totallympics

• 2 weeks later...

Russian doubles speciallist Yana Sizikova has been officially cleared of match fixing. She was reportedly arrested during 2021 French Open but obviously never sentenced and played on tour for a long while since then already.

https://www.bbc.com/sport/tennis/65707181

• 2 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, Makedonas said:

I'm several days late, but :GRE Valentini Grammatikopoulou beat :SLO Rebecca Sramkova in the final of the W40 tournament in :SVK Otocec

See what I did here? @hckošice :d

Man, have not heard about her (in Tennis topics) for months... and that is a lot to say :lol:

Quick look to her IG, and I see not many have changed ... :p

55 minutes ago, Makedonas said:

It appears so. In Greece many people are impressed that he was able to secure such a beautiful girl. I hope they are happy together and wish them the best!

That is a contrast to here, where people usually yawn at the "Who is the next beautiful girl, that Grigor Dimitrov is dating. :d 

8 minutes ago, Federer91 said:

That is a contrast to here, where people usually yawn at the "Who is the next beautiful girl, that Grigor Dimitrov is dating. :d 

Well for Tsitsipas this is his first public relationship like that. He had a girlfriend for a few years before this but we rarely saw her anywhere.