website statistics

European Games 2023 Road to Paris 2024

Totallympics

1 hour ago, hckošice said:

Another proof that Swimming is in Triathlon as important as windscreen wipers on a submarine

I wouldn't underestimate swimming...;)

you can't win a Triathlon race with a good swimming stint, but you can certainly lose a Triathlon race with a bad swimming leg :evil: :pope:

@phelps Do you know what's going on in the fencing venue? I missed the explanation from the Hungarian reporter and I can't find anything. All I heard that is the competition paused because they didn't pay enough money for... I don't know what. Like, it's some kind of strike. :lol:

Just now, phelps said:

I'm watching :SUI Heinzer vs :HUN Koch on the Piste no.1 at the moment (and I see the women's sabre preliminary pools on the background)

Huh, in that case I am not sure what they were talking about on the Hungarian TV. They were definitely talking about some kind of ultimatum from people working at the fencing venue that wasn't met by 1pm today.

1 minute ago, Vektor said:

Huh, in that case I am not sure what they were talking about on the Hungarian TV. They were definitely talking about some kind of ultimatum from people working at the fencing venue that wasn't met by 1pm today.

no idea, nothing was reported by the Italian media which are following the event. :dunno: