website statistics

Men's Football FIFA World Cup 2022

Totallympics

17 hours ago, prso1000 said:

I think France will destroy Argentina. Not that I like that outcome, both teams as champions is a nightmare. 

Messi is a great player, although a d**k, but the French team is better. Only weak point France has is the goalkeeper. 

I dont understand why that hate to our team, nothing wrong happen between our teams, even when Modrid was substituted, our fans clap.

I dont see any "joke" about your team or country, all the contrary, a big respect.

This is an odd game. France are the reigning official world champions and defending their title versus Argentina but....

Argentina are the unofficial world champions and defending their title versus France

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unofficial_Football_World_Championships

1 hour ago, konig said:

I dont understand why that hate to our team, nothing wrong happen between our teams, even when Modrid was substituted, our fans clap.

I dont see any "joke" about your team or country, all the contrary, a big respect.

Nothing to do with the Semifinal. You did not see any comment about that game. I never liked Argentina in football. There are few countries I just don’t like in certain sports. In football: Argentina, France, Italy and England (although somehow sorry for them), Brazil this year was also on the list . 

and on the tip there is Messi, I never liked him, I don’t like Barça, and I hope he will not become world champion. Argentina should win in 2026 but not now. 

just to complete I like in football Spain, Germany and of course Croatia. 

1 minute ago, thepharoah said:

Cassilas with Depika Padukone Indian Actress presenting WC 

What is this actress' connection with football, if I may ask? Don't really get what she's doing here :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!