website statistics

Men's Football FIFA World Cup 2022

Totallympics

41 minutes ago, Monzanator said:

Official Polish NT social media channel made a vlog where they "leaked" the tactical set-up ahead of the Mexico game suggesting it will be 4-5-1. They removed the vlog for a while but put it back online and claim it's the Mexican line-up :mumble:

@mrv86 should know if that's actually the case? Even though the names are blurred it appears as the 9-striker name isn't long enough to be Lewandowski but the GK name appears to be too long for 'Ochoa' either :lol:

I honestly don’t have a real answer. It could be the actual initial XI for tomorrow’s game.

I’m not following this team enough to tell their strategy, but Martino’s strategy always seem to be deciphered by their rivals, so I guess Polish media just made it public this time.

It’s a shame that both the teams I want to support were drawn into the same group, let alone opening the tournament playing each other :(

Normally not enamored with :USA teams, but there’s a lot of hope and domestic interest in this young side. 

:WAL won me over with the qualification run, and we all know I like a good underdog :p

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela