website statistics

Biathlon IBU World Championships 2019

hckošice

I know that some people don't like labels, but cultural and historical division is much more relevant than some geography that nobody cares about. For Dixons and Goldstroms of this world, Czechia is very much a part of Eastern Europe (and that's not because of their lack of knowledge in geography...).

#banbestmen

Ostersund is like the worst place to judge the form from past years because it's always Stage 1 of the World Cup for almost all the athletes. Hell, even when Gwizdon made her World Cup debut in 1995 this was in Ostersund as well. You're never supposed to be in top shape in late November/eary December. Not to mention the waxing could play a big part. I can only second guess the snow here is different between December & March?

1 hour ago, Monzanator said:

You keep asking me this again so you have no idea what's my point. And you will never learn. The fact you said Herrmann domianted Olsbu who actually had a faster skiing time is exactly what's my point :lol:  Stop spreading lies and acknowedge the facts!

Where did i say that she dominated Olsbu?

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

1 hour ago, Dunadan said:

Said by the guy who just compared twice Herrmann (2nd leg) to Olsbu (1st leg)

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Fair point, although to anyone who watched the race it should be obvious that i meant Eckhoff and not Olsbu.

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

Just now, OlympicsFan said:

Where did i say that she dominated Olsbu?

Right here below. A straight out LIE since Olsbu had the faster time than Herrmann. And you ask me what's my point? Remember this when you try to ask me about anything again.

1 hour ago, OlympicsFan said:

Cant complain as a german fan. With Dahlmeier instead of Hinz this would have been a cakewalk gold for Germany, but since Germany never competes with their best team in the mixed relay (least important of all olympic biathlon events) this isnt really news. France by far the biggest loser today, for them it was over at the first exchange already. Very encouraging result from Herrmann who completely dominated Olsbu and Wierer, two of the best athletes of this season so far. IF Herrmann isnt too tired tomorrow and stays without an error, then i cant see anyone threatening her.

Edited by Monzanator

Just now, Monzanator said:

Right here below. A straight out LIE since Olsbu had the faster time than Herrmann. And you ask me what's my point? Remember this when you try to ask me about anything again.

Cant complain as a german fan. With Dahlmeier instead of Hinz this would have been a cakewalk gold for Germany, but since Germany never competes with their best team in the mixed relay (least important of all olympic biathlon events) this isnt really news. France by far the biggest loser today, for them it was over at the first exchange already. Very encouraging result from Herrmann who completely dominated Olsbu and Wierer, two of the best athletes of this season so far. IF Herrmann isnt too tired tomorrow and stays without an error, then i cant see anyone threatening her.

Like i said, fair Point But to anyone who watched the Race it should be obvious that i was Talking about Eckhoff and Not Olsbu.