website statistics

Men's Football UEFA European Championship 2024

Totallympics

Taylor should gave a free kick for Spain on Kroos's tackle on Oyarzabal, but he let the players play and he gave a foul on Kroos seconds later for exactly the same type of foul. Loool. I guess this was the last match for Taylor here, some of his decisions in this match were very strange and weak.

Somebody said about Germans that they are not defeated till you hear the final whistle. This match shows why:d

35 minutes ago, bestmen said:

How sht this kid has millions $ while he cant even open 1 bank account at 16 yo

Why would he not be able to open a bank account?

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

4 minutes ago, vlad said:

Taylor should gave a free kick for Spain on Kroos's tackle on Oyarzabal, but he let the players play and he gave a foul on Kroos seconds later for exactly the same type of foul. Loool. I guess this was the last match for Taylor here, some of his decisions in this match were very strange and weak.

Somebody said about Germans that they are not defeated till you hear the final whistle. This match shows why:d

The saying here is that Germans are not defeated until they're out of the showers and in the bus home :P

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

17 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

The saying here is that Germans are not defeated until they're out of the showers and in the bus home :P

I think that handball of Cucurella was a penalty, they were robbed and I'm afraid they will revenge in the end:d