website statistics

Men's Football UEFA European Championship 2024

Totallympics

Deflections, deflections.

However, it doesn't feel right the current decision on who scored the goal.

I think then when it is about today's goal, the credit should be given to Kolo Mouani as he shoots toward goal. No matter how good or bad.

On the other hand, yesterday's own goal of Le Normand should stay as own goal because the ball was not shot on goal and the cross was intended for the forward.

I think things should be this simple.

Edited by Thagard
Typo

21 minutes ago, Thagard said:

Deflections, deflections.

However, it doesn't feel right the current decision on who scored the goal.

I think then when it is about today's goal, the credit should be given to Kolo Mouani as he shoots toward goal. No matter how good or bad.

On the other hand, yesterday's own goal of Le Normand should stay as own goal because the ball was not shot on goal and the cross was intended for the forward.

I think things should be this simple.

From what I saw on the replays, the shoot of Kolo Muani wasn't on target, maybe I'm wrong but this is what I saw:mumble: Anyway I'm happy because I have perfect prediction for this match:d:whistle:

1 hour ago, vlad said:

From what I saw on the replays, the shoot of Kolo Muani wasn't on target, maybe I'm wrong but this is what I saw:mumble: Anyway I'm happy because I have perfect prediction for this match:d:whistle:

Well, it should matter that it's a shot with the intention to score.

If things continue to go like this in this fast football we have today, we'll have more own goals than goals sometime in the future.

I can’t put into words how much annoying is to me that all the team plays for His Royal Highness EVERYTIME.

and that they give all the free kicks to him so that he can try to score for his obsession with yet another record

You have to be specially bad as manager when you want to replace one of the players and decide to take the one that is playing better (Vitinha).

How did Roberto Martinez got his job after what he did to Belgium is something I will never understand :d