website statistics

Totallympics Annual International Song Contest 2019

Just now, dcro said:

Ah, once again posts got deleted. Who cares whether we processed it or not.

People are virtually killing each other and what makes me more angry is posts being deleted. I have no soul.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Just now, dcro said:

Not quite, but maybe @OlympicIRL can tell us what is the age limit for TISC? :p

Well for TAISC, you must be older than the song you choose to enter with ;). If you are a time-traveller like @heywoodu then no such rule applies, since who knows what period of time he actually comes from.

There is no upper-age limit.

33 minutes ago, dcro said:

But you should have also known that bestmen of all people will react to someone calling him an "ass".

All we did was point this out to mrv86. You putting a pressure on him with some ultimatums or whatnot is just too much. I mean, you already broke rule 7. (c) if we're going to enforce things.

I was merely making an example for the user of stating obvious things everyone knows and making a big deal out of them, as he had done in the comment in quoted.

As to rule 7(c) I will comment on wether on not I violated the rule because that would be a violation of the that itself. Plus, the host of the contest already violated rule 7(c).

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

25 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

That's the minimum age rule?

I think you broke the maximum age rule :p

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

26 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

I am going to destroy your life until you die if you spoil the episode in this thread, by the way. :mad:

I’d like to point out another violation of rule 7(e) :p

How do you guys like tangerines?

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Just now, dcro said:

Whatever happens, keep in mind that bestmen's post has been wiped out from existance.

I'm afraid the entire case for the prosecution relied on it. :p

Which post? It never existed. 

Just now, OlympicIRL said:

Well for TAISC, you must be older than the song you choose to enter with ;). If you are a time-traveller like @heywoodu then no such rule applies, since who knows what period of time he actually comes from.

There is no upper-age limit.

Whelp, that’s gonna severely cut down my choices this year :(