website statistics

Tennis 2016 Discussion Thread

rybak

9 hours ago, Wanderer said:

Tsveti really is a fighter, I am glad with her QF performance and overall run. :yes

For the tournament it is better that Stosur won, I guess Muguruza-Stosur match would be more attractive and more uncertain. Praying for higher quality though :d

Djokovic, Berdych, Thiem and Goffin are really unlucky with scheduling :(

Djokovic should win, but wet conditions on clay definitely suit Berdych - heavy balls, slow surface and enough time for him to position himself for his deadly forehand.... Should be 3-1 for Novak unless his nervousness appears again in full force...

Thiem-Goffin... as a fan of Novak - please five exhausting sets :lol: But as a fan of tennis - some interesting match. I would like to see Thiem winning it.

second match will be very good.thiem is future top5 player,but goffin beat him this year.hard to say

Just now, bestmen said:

i guess everybody predicted 2-0 for williams :whistle:

Obviously :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Well Serena is gonna win this after all. It was fun while it lasted. 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!