website statistics

Swimming

Also, with the most recent batch of Olympic Trials, it’s a real possibility that McIntosh might only win one Olympic gold in Paris (women’s 400m individual medley), despite all the hype. Smith in the women’s 200m butterfly, Douglass/McKeown/Walsh in the women’s 200m individual medley, Titmus in the women’s 400m freestyle…

Edited by Josh

26 minutes ago, JoshMartini007 said:

McIntosh might arguably be the best overall swimmer right now, but she's not so far ahead of the others.

I'm hoping she grabs three individual medals.

Three individual medals would be very disappointing for someone like her. 400IM and 200FL should be “locks”. 200IM she should medal in (and a good chance at gold, given 200IM/400IM gold doubles always happen at the Olympics). 400FR as well, 3:58 would be more than enough.

I’m hoping for 4 total, and 2-3 golds. 

Edited by Josh

1 hour ago, Josh said:

Mel Zajac this week!

Josh Liendo, Maggie MacNeil, Tristan Jankovics, Blake Tierney, Ella Jansen, Taylor Ruck, Javier Acevedo, Lorne Wigginton, Alex Axon, Apollo Hess, Emma O’Croinin, Finlay Knox, Taylor Ruck, Illya Kharun, Sophie Angus are all entered!

Also at the Sette Colli Trophy are Penny Oleksiak, Mary-Sophie Harvey and Jeremy Bagshaw.

1 minute ago, Topicmaster1010 said:

I have a very bad feeling that Regan Smith is going to clock a 2:03 200 fly in a few days.

Edit: Never mind, read that as gold medal lock

Same :cry: