8 :PAR Paraguay 7 21 14 42
9 :URU Uruguay 6 14 17 37
10 :ARU Aruba 3 3 0 6
11 :PAN Panama 2 1 7 10
12 :BOL Bolivia 0 1 5 6
13 :GUY Guyana 0 1 2 3
14 :CUW Curacao 0 1 0 1

13 minutes ago, ManuCHIL said:

I'm a little disapointed with the results, mainly because that 4th place was due to venezuelan rather our own results :/ 

Yeah, it looks like Chile will have a similar performance relative to 2018. That's not a terrible thing when you consider Brazil came to play here and won over 100 more medals relative to 2018. A result like that essentially pushes everyone down so staying the same can be seen as an improvement.

16 minutes ago, JoshMartini007 said:

Yeah, it looks like Chile will have a similar performance relative to 2018. That's not a terrible thing when you consider Brazil came to play here and won over 100 more medals relative to 2018. A result like that essentially pushes everyone down so staying the same can be seen as an improvement.

I know, my comment was more from the excitement of fighting a place we haven't since ages, in a different time of sport

I also have the gold medals/per million of inhabitants, as a positive result

well, the sports women/men did everything they have and more :D!!!

It was kinda unnecessary for Brazil to send the best swimmers, we would get first place at the medal table either way. Also unecessary to send Isaquias Queiroz without training only to get a bronze medal.

Some questionable decisions from our commitee here, but in the end I hope we can improve a little our results at the Pan Ams compared to 2019.

7 hours ago, vinipereira said:

It was kinda unnecessary for Brazil to send the best swimmers, we would get first place at the medal table either way. Also unecessary to send Isaquias Queiroz without training only to get a bronze medal.

Some questionable decisions from our commitee here, but in the end I hope we can improve a little our results at the Pan Ams compared to 2019.

Thnaks, i didnt understand why he had that result.

did you expected this result in the medal table before the tournament?

Asuncion 2022 were a very good south american games for me, in general, i hope the nexte will be in Rosario-Santa Fe.

Brazil dominate easily the medal table in this case, in Cochabamba Colombia defeated Brazil but in this time that was veryyy long to happen in any moment of the competition.

Argentina did better in this time without good sports for us like racquetball and Pelota Vasca (lesser the modern pentatlon), Venezuela directly collapsed than in Cochabamba and Chile is now the fourth country of south america.

The rest, more or less, continue the same, Aruba did great, Bolivia collapsed too and Suriname disapear of the medal table.

15 hours ago, konig said:

did you expected this result in the medal table before the tournament?

With the strategy of sending the best athletes in many individual sports and not caring about team sports (except those wich gave quotas to Pan American Games), I fully expected Brazil to return to first place.