website statistics

Totallympics Annual International Song Contest 2016

On 10/4/2016 at 6:17 PM, Benolympique said:

bohemia I have not heard since I chose the first song

Well you didn't even tell me anything. You could have sent me a message to talk about it. I'm quite busy right now. But I decided to give up and to not say anything because it's quite exhausting.

I deleted the other part of my message because I hadn't read the thread in its entirety :lol:

I just want to say that I don't like the French song, I'm not the one who chose it 

Edited by Bohemia

1 minute ago, bestmen said:

have you sent your vote ? still one day :d

just doing my final cut. I have alreayd my top 10, now just have to decide between 5 songs who will take my 11th and 12th place and which 3 songs will remain in the reserve list..hard task, very hard...

Dear Friends,

The organizing committee declare the voting window officially open and thus invite all 34 participating National jury to send their votes during this period. To do that, you have just to send me via PM your personal preferences ranked from the top choice to the bottom of your top 12

as follows:

1.TBD   12pts

2.TBD   11pts

3.TBD   10pts

4.TBD    9pts

5.TBD    8pts

6.TBD    7pts

7.TBD    6pts

8.TBD    5pts

9.TBD    4pts

10.TBD  3pts

11.TBD  2pts

12.TBD  1pt

also please send me at least 3 eventual reserve choices, in case of any of your selected choice will be disqualifed by missing the voting deadline.

The deadline of posting the national jury votes will be closed on Sunday 15th May at midnight cest (GMT +2)

And finally I want also to kindly ask you to send me some sentences in your national language, no necessary to write any novels:d just send me something like..

"Hello Slovakia, this is the votes of xxx national jury"

and "and this conclude the votes of the xxx national jury" if you want you are free to write anything else, just please also translate it.

and finally, if you want you can also send me your choice for the opening ceremony flag bearer, so we can continue in this nice tradition started last edition by OlympicIRL:) you can select anyone you want from any sphere you want, he/she just must be from obvious reasons from your country:d

So let officially declare the voting window open, and let start, go ahead dear friends:cheer:

Good luck!